What the up-coming Cannabis Referendum means for CBD oil
2020 NZ Cannabis Referendum
- buy up to 14 grams of dried cannabis (or its equivalent) per day only from licensed outlets
- enter licensed premises where cannabis is sold or consumed
- consume cannabis on private property or at licensed premises
- grow up to 2 plants, with a maximum of 4 plants per household
- share up to 14 grams of dried cannabis (or its equivalent) with another person aged 20 or over.
What happens after the votes are counted?
Getting hold of CBD Oil in 2020
Tele-medicine – the easiest and most cost-effective way to get CBD oil
In New Zealand, expertise on medical cannabis & CBD oil is still in its infancy, which makes it difficult for us to help everyone wanting to try CBD from all parts of NZ. Thanks to the emergence of tele-medicine, you can now get a consultation with an experienced doctor over the phone or video platform, making the process faster, cheaper, as well as being available throughout New Zealand.
With the recent media attention and eye-opening documentaries, more and more people are waking up to the opioid epidemic sweeping the western world. Driven by the prescription of pharmaceutical opioids in the US, this epidemic is spreading throughout developed countries, putting New Zealand at risk of getting further involved. Luckily, opioid abuse rates